What's new

Another ring today

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I went out early this morning but didn't stay out long. The water was just fine but after getting wet the breeze was just too much for me. My teeth were shaking, my insides were shaking and I decided that I had had enough for today. I didn't find a lot but still managed to find another ring. It is not anything special. Not gold nor silver but I think it may have been "special" to someone. It is very worn. There was a design on it originally but you can barely see it now. Inside there are no professional markings at all but it has a year scratched inside. It's hard to make out but you can with a magnifying glass. I also found a set of keys which I will turn in to one of the employees. My total clad count for this morning was 68 cents. So not a total waste at all. After all..... I got a ring! :wink:

051110.jpg


Ring0511101.jpg


Ring0511102.jpg

I hope your day goes as well or better!
 
Upvote 0
It is hard to have fun when you are cold and shaking even if you are finding stuff. Congrats on the ring. :hello2:
 
Nice 'ticket' as you east coasters call it! Keep at it! :thumbsup:
 
Good Huntin' Mumszie, after all a ring is a ring is a ring.
Congrats,Guy
 
I like that ring Mumzie, looks super old too.. congrats to ya..
 
:icon_thumright:

nice ring...its worth a little shaking...congrats

herb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom