What's new

Another silver barber and another great day!

Jesse Keefer

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2015
Messages
35
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good long day of swingin the "beep machine" as the neighbors daughter calls it haha found an 1899 barber dime, a few buckles and a novelty fob/tag from the 1904 Worlds Fair! Also a few odds and ends.
 

Attachments

  • 1434227953938.webp
    1434227953938.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 1434230047028.webp
    1434230047028.webp
    78 KB · Views: 236
Nice finds Jesse. Where are you from in Pa. ?
 
Nice finds !! :thumbsup:
 
Love the silver :occasion14: Congrats on getting out with your beep machine...
 
SOON!!

It cleaned up real nice too! I'll take an "after" pic when I get back home.

I've been so distracted opening an etsy shop that I back shelved the metal detector.
I dug it out yesterday, Im ready to energize it and do some dry tests with nails and the paper as shown on you tube, then off to a doggy park for some learning fun finding pennies maybe a wedding ring too! who knows?
Thanks fo keeping the PA thread alive :)
Michael
 
Hi guys I really need to figure out some good spots for PA hunting! I'm thinking maybe down in Braddock or near the monongahela! What do u all think ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom