Another Target Rich Hunt!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...but nothing for the display case. Another couple pounds of musket balls and a few odds and ends.

Beautiful day to be out...15 Celsius and sunny!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396127322.320009.jpg

Upvote 0
Is that a buck and ball load still stuck together?

Oh hey... thanks for the photo.
By the lack of patina it looks like you do some water hunting also.
They sure are fused together somehow... take a look at this one. "7 bucks"

Good luck in your future hunts

PART_1389230808828.jpeg

15? Do you still live across the water from me? With those temps you'll soon be leaving the shore behind.

15? Do you still live across the water from me? With those temps you'll soon be leaving the shore behind.

I did try one field an it was completely thawed but others were still rock solid. Five days of rain In the forecast so by next weekend the fields will be open for business!

If the? Was for my number 7 I was referring to the seven buck shot stuck to the bottom of the round ball in my photo.. In comparison to the 7 he has stuck together.. Hinting that maybe 7 was a common number of buckshot to load in a buck and ball load

I did try one field an it was completely thawed but others were still rock solid. Five days of rain In the forecast so by next weekend the fields will be open for business!

No question about that... for you! I just hope we get it mostly in rain, but I think it will be mixed.

"open for business"

I like that.

No question about that... for you! I just hope we get it mostly in rain, but I think it will be mixed.

At least it seems temps will be above freezing (daytime high) from now on. Blackflies are thick, like clockwork by May 15, we're bound to have thawed ground by then.

You're having quite the lead-fest at that site. Gotta be some nice keepers hiding out there.

Looks like you were out playing in the mucky muck !!!!

Each target was a shot at a button ....best way to look at it !!

Looks like you were out playing in the mucky muck !!!!

Each target was a shot at a button ....best way to look at it !!

Yep...did you guys get out? I thought I saw a familiar truck drive by while I was swinging in a field...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back