romeo-1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- Messages
- 9,863
- Reaction score
- 7,127
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Romeotopia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I just wish the quality would get close to the quantity. Almost sad when the find of the day is the porcelain bottle topper. Couple old sites that are still paying so can't complain too much!
Attachments
Upvote
46
To be honest days like that is why I created them to at least feel I was getting something. All that said, I'm having some good ole Romeo luck this Fall and what I think happened is some crazy transfer happened between our shovels when you were here, it gave me the luck, but it was such a draining process it made me sick.. but now that I'm healthy again I am able to put that shovel to work! 








