What's new

Another Target Rich Hunt!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wish the quality would get close to the quantity. Almost sad when the find of the day is the porcelain bottle topper. Couple old sites that are still paying so can't complain too much!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151206_151907_edit.webp
    IMG_20151206_151907_edit.webp
    790.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_20151206_151711_edit.webp
    IMG_20151206_151711_edit.webp
    465.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20151206_152657_edit.webp
    IMG_20151206_152657_edit.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20151206_152645_edit.webp
    IMG_20151206_152645_edit.webp
    53 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 46
A little bit of everything in that pile. Nice hunt!
 
oh sure...500 coppers...1000 coppers...no big deal...HOLY CRAP....I wish I had a fraction of those numbers
 
oh sure...500 coppers...1000 coppers...no big deal...HOLY CRAP....I wish I had a fraction of those numbers


Count me in for a couple thousand. :thumbsup:
 
Oh, I don't know. I like the porcelain topper! Some of those have a pat'd date written on the other end. Would be small.

Nice!
 
UNREAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
good day well done :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom