McCDig
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2015
- Messages
- 3,753
- Reaction score
- 9,039
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Baltimore, Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Mega results from a mini hunt.....
2 hour hunt before work. Rained last evening and this may have helped signals. Most of these targets were 10 or more inches down. I just hit an 'old' spot and followed the faint signals: LC - 1827, silver 3-cent - 1853, flat buttons and lead seal, thimble with thread pieces, heart charm and lead dog face from child's toy.

2 hour hunt before work. Rained last evening and this may have helped signals. Most of these targets were 10 or more inches down. I just hit an 'old' spot and followed the faint signals: LC - 1827, silver 3-cent - 1853, flat buttons and lead seal, thimble with thread pieces, heart charm and lead dog face from child's toy.

Upvote
42
I love to hunt when the ground is soaked. You may have not pulled much, but man you sure pulled some quality finds. Love the LC and the Trime still evades my coil. Seeing so many trimes posted this past month I am certain there is one out there with my name on it. 






