What's new

Another trime this time

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mega results from a mini hunt.....

2 hour hunt before work. Rained last evening and this may have helped signals. Most of these targets were 10 or more inches down. I just hit an 'old' spot and followed the faint signals: LC - 1827, silver 3-cent - 1853, flat buttons and lead seal, thimble with thread pieces, heart charm and lead dog face from child's toy.
Finds.webp
 
Upvote 42
Nice going on the Trime.
 
Hi Joe, absolutely hard to break away for work that day. Thank you and I'll post weekend finds.
 
Thanks pepperj. I went to that spot on a hunch there'd be some older targets. A couple months ago I found an IHP and a Buff nearby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom