What's new

Any Crackerjacks prize experts out there?

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this one the other day - wondering if any one can confirm
it as a CJ prize - have not found yet
would think it would date around 1920's
other actual CJ prizes I found made out of same metal were from 20's -30's
CJ.webp
 
found this one the other day - wondering if any one can confirm
it as a CJ prize - have not found yet
would think it would date around 1920's
other actual CJ prizes I found made out of same metal were from 20's -30's
View attachment 653179


Looks like it to me..
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2012-07-12 at 7.41.37 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2012-07-12 at 7.41.37 AM.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
I think Creskol nailed it! Tennessee digger
 
Upvote 0
THANKS Creskol !!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom