What's new

Any CT Beach Hunters out there???

tazz1

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Dual Field
Sand Shark
E trac
Excal 2
Sov GT
Tek G2
Tejon
Just wondering if anybody hunts salt water beaches in CT. How have you done? What macines do you use? What advice can you give me. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
tazz1 said:
Just wondering if anybody hunts salt water beaches in CT. How have you done? What macines do you use? What advice can you give me. Thanks.

Check out Lorrain, she has inspired many and has crushed it (love the tiger's eye Goldie)!
 
tazz1 said:
Just wondering if anybody hunts salt water beaches in CT. How have you done? What macines do you use? What advice can you give me. Thanks.

You have e-mail, tazz1

Lorraine
 
surfnturf said:
tazz1 said:
Just wondering if anybody hunts salt water beaches in CT. How have you done? What macines do you use? What advice can you give me. Thanks.

Check out Lorrain, she has inspired many and has crushed it (love the tiger's eye Goldie)!

thank you for the kind words, surfnturf. I e-mailed tazz1

Lorraine
 
Tazz1: I tried to send you two e-mails, but I think they were rejected ..message states that the letters that had to be copied were not valid

I don't understand this...I typed the letters as they were shown in the rectangle box

Sorry that the e-mails are not going through

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom