Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

Kinda new here and I have read some rather spirited discussions of the American Diggers TV show and the NatGeo Diggers, but I haven't seen any mention of Deep Digger Dan on YouTube, I think he's hilarious, anyone else out there a Deep Digger Dan fan? HH

Digger Dan.jpg

Upvote 0

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ha! I happen to see some of his vids yesterday, he is quite a character, worth a watch for sure.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! I happen to see some of his vids yesterday, he is quite a character, worth a watch for sure.

Funny as was just watching the goof ball

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell have a tv show soon. Hes just as annoying tubby savage and the other 2 morons.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched part of one video and that was all I could stand.

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
He is a great guy. He does alot of great things to get kids into the hobby. Gives away alot of detectors and equipment. Tops in my book!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on Get In

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch from his first video. He's gone from a novice to being a world class detectorist in a year and a half. Terrible funny. Especially when he gets attacked by hornets.
Well worth watching!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the guy funny as hell with that accent how cant you laugh when you watch this

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the viedo he posted today says hes coming to america...or atleast is trying to plan a trip im not sure we can handle deep digger dan but it would be a hoot

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think that he is a great guy. He looks like he is divorced. His videos are cheesy but that's what makes them good. He has made a name for himself and the haters here I am sure do not have a you tube channel with the amount of followers he has. "Come on Get In"

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is,what it is,right just like the tv shows you either like them or you don't & the ones that don't will show there hate. Me I like everyone's videos,tv shows I'm a man of the hobby & its my intrest least they have the b$lls to make the vids I say hh all

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think that he is a great guy. He looks like he is divorced. His videos are cheesy but that's what makes them good. He has made a name for himself and the haters here I am sure do not have a you tube channel with the amount of followers he has. "Come on Get In"

I'd rather not have a channel ans a bunch of people watch me at like a clown like he does.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather not have a channel ans a bunch of people watch me at like a clown like he does.

& that is,what makes everyone different some people do it for something I think its called entertainment/comedy, then there's that button to that says channel +- don't like don't watch right

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is everyone aays they love him. But he acts no different than the clowns everyone complains abouy now thats on tv.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is everyone aays they love him. But he acts no different than the clowns everyone complains abouy now thats on tv.

That I absolutely agree with u makes absolutely no sense ur right

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Show some people who proclaim to love Dan's videos but hate the TV shows.

mortarman

Aug 12, 2012
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett Master Hunter 7, Garrett Pro-pointer/ Stavr Scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The difference with Dan is that he doesn't take himself serious. He is a top notch guy, very knowledgeable, and he runs contests for kids to help them get into the hobby! I have great respect for him. He's not a goof ball, he's just a genuine guy who loves the hobby and has fun doing it!

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deep Digger Dan is hilarious! The big difference with him and those guys on tv is that he don't make a profit like those guys on the tv shows. He is only on Youtube if I am correct and doesn't have a tv show. Many of those finds on those on those digger shows are probably staged for entertainment while his finds seem legit. They also know what the item is as soon as it comes out of the ground! They then go to an "expert" who says a rusty nail is worth thousands of dollars! Wow! If that was the case, I'd be rich!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread