What's new

Any hunters in VA?

jimmy28303

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Williamsburg, VA
I was CRH today and 3 of my banks told me that a guy came in yesterday looking for halves. The three banks are close together so i figured the guy had to be CRH. I'm not mad, he is just doing the same as me. :argue: But it got me to thinking. how many people are doing it in southeast VA?
 
Upvote 0
I think CRH should try to compile a list of all the CRH's on here so we can work together for TOTAL GLOBAL SILVER DOMINATION!!! No, but seriously, we should try and make a list.....
 
I am in south eastern va. Chances are it was me but I could not be sure. I know there are quite a few in our area. Where abouts are you located. I am in Chesapeake but hit all the surrounding cities. That is why I say it could have been me. I appologize for hitting your banks if it was. It has happened to me too.

Golden Silver
 
Dont apologize, hell, we are all just trying to find some silver. We could work together so we are not checking each others dumps. thats all i was saying. Good luck hunting
 
LOL, so YOU'RE the two guys who have been depleting my banks...LOL VA Beach here, what's this I hear about new boxes, I just got 4 boxes 2 weeks ago and they were the regular 1/2s.
 
It was me. I took a plane $280 round trip, Hotel $185 for one day, Taxi to your bank $30, and I found
one 40% kenn. LOL

DW
 
It was me. No not really. We work at the same place. Gold Silver, hit up Va beach Blvd lately? I think I followed your trail. Ended up with 0 silver and 0 anything. :sad11:
 
Just once has my order of half boxes been given away to the wrong person. Once I was told this I then instructed all of my pickup banks vault managers to write my account number on of my boxes so this doesn't happen again (I also greased the wheels by giving the tellers candy for X-Mas & Valentines day). It works like a charm, I know this works because I went in on a few occasions at a few of my pickup banks and the tellers said that other people came in asking for large amounts (more than just a few) of half's and they saw that mine were reserved so they got nothing as my banks never have any boxes just lying around. At a few of my banks I do have competition but I can sleep easy knowing that my half's will be there when I come for them. :thumbsup:
 
Va. Beach Blvd is a dead zone. I hit it hard a year ago and even then it was full of tons of somebodies dumps. I walked away with little or no silver after thousands searched. I have never been back to the blvd.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom