StringFellowHawk
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2014
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Charl I've recovered sandatone from the water that had formed in wooden objects only a couple hundred years old..."it" does work that way.
Found it formed around bone even.
I'm using the word sandstone generally here there's so many different ways and types I'm talking about solidified sediment to say that it does not fill in the gaps between things and solidify is simply incorrect sorry.
Silica sticking sand together...that's all it takes.

We stick entirely to the points in question, and not act familiar that way, and we will be fine. Personally, I think the gentleman is very knowledgeable and a more valued member then I because he is far more a regular here then I am.This is why we have the ignore option. Use it and things will be much better for you both. Both of you guys offer allot of knowledge for the forum. I enjoy reading what both of you have to say. Learning is a great thing, rock