What's new

any idea on coin on the left

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
I can't say that I recognize it but can anybody shed some light as to what is going on in this area of the coin? Not trying to offend anyone as this coin seems to be religious in nature, just an observation.
 

Attachments

  • 23.webp
    23.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,593
Upvote 0
Evolution said:
I can't say that I recognize it but can anybody shed some light as to what is going on in this area of the coin? Not trying to offend anyone as this coin seems to be religious in nature, just an observation.

:o I dont want to know! LOL
 
Upvote 0
Evolution said:
I can't say that I recognize it but can anybody shed some light as to what is going on in this area of the coin? Not trying to offend anyone as this coin seems to be religious in nature, just an observation.
I think it has already been explained by PBK and Mackaydon. Yes it is religious in nature. St. Paul and Peter are apostles (followers) of Jesus. It looks like a handshake of freindship and support.
 
Upvote 0
Nice UC Morgans too!!!! :o
 
Upvote 0
its a papal medal --- with christ with his hand on each of thems (peter and paul) shoulder thus showing love and support for both -- they in turn are grasping each others hands in a show of support and brotherly freindship -- yes your statement was in "poor taste"--and given the very religious nature of the item -- might be thought of as "highly offensive"
 
Upvote 0
Yes, I agree Ivan. I thought comments made by two, maybe three different members were offensive and senseless. For what vile purpose were therse comments made? :o Obviously anti-Christian in nature.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
718
Replies
7
Views
638
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
545

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom