m bryan
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2010
- Messages
- 691
- Reaction score
- 50
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- east texas
- Detector(s) used
- Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:Well, according to my sources, the gentleman used to live in Orange, Texas, and now lives in Mount Enterprise, Texas,
PM me for telephone number. I don't think I should post it online.
Beth
Leroy Wayne Raley, 76, of Orange died Dec. 29, 2006, Dorman Funeral Home, Orange.
LeRoy Wayne Raley
LeRoy Wayne Raley, 76, of Orange, Texas passed away Friday, December 29, 2006 at his residence. He worked at Dupont most of his life as a Carpenter foreman. He enjoyed fox and deer hunting, and to go fishing. He also loved spending time with his family and many great grand kids. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 A.M. Tuesday January 2, 2007 at Dorman Funeral Home in Orange. ...."
Bramblefind said:mrs.oroblanco said:Well, according to my sources, the gentleman used to live in Orange, Texas, and now lives in Mount Enterprise, Texas,
PM me for telephone number. I don't think I should post it online.
Beth
The Dec 31, 2006 Beaumont Enterprise -deceased list:
Leroy Wayne Raley, 76, of Orange died Dec. 29, 2006, Dorman Funeral Home, Orange.
ah- more in the obit 1/1/2007:
Think that answers all. 8) Good CSI work.LeRoy Wayne Raley
LeRoy Wayne Raley, 76, of Orange, Texas passed away Friday, December 29, 2006 at his residence. He worked at Dupont most of his life as a Carpenter foreman. He enjoyed fox and deer hunting, and to go fishing. He also loved spending time with his family and many great grand kids. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 A.M. Tuesday January 2, 2007 at Dorman Funeral Home in Orange. ...."![]()
![]()
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Thanks for working to preserve our hunting heritage.mrs.oroblanco said:I try to keep track of all that kinds of stuff - even in Florida, so I do have a somewhat "working" knowledge of what is going on in Florida - and, by the way - there's more coming down the pike there.
Sorry to say this - but, my motto is:
Compromise=lose
Beth
Builders, developers. Florida has become one modern subdivision after another. Canals were dug to drain the swamp. Construction began on what was to be the largest jetport in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Impact_of_the_Big_Cypress_Swamp_Jetportmrs.oroblanco said:May I ask - who was doing the "rapid development" ??
Beth