What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas on this?

Chief31

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Any idea on this ? It seems like there is a figure of lady in middle but perhaps just normal wear ? It is raised in middle almost the shape of a shield! Nothing on back. I believe it’s all lead
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5141.webp
    IMG_5141.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 105
It was sand casted lead so It might be hard to I.D. but a very cool find. My Grandma did some sand casted lead items that I can't show because they are not PG rated. She had a good sense of humor.
 
Upvote 3
Maybe another pic after you clean the dirt off?
 
Upvote 1
Is that words at the top, or just a design?
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Big Gold!
Replies
9
Views
781
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
564

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom