What's new

Any ideas

Jerry Bigrock

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone elaborate on what this might be???
I found it close to a creek where I have found a few points in the same field.
 
Upvote 0
???
 

Attachments

  • image-271463956.webp
    image-271463956.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image-3040816903.webp
    image-3040816903.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 114
Idk boss but I would of picked it up ;)
 
It just seemed to be ground into shape and so unnatural !!
 
Looks natural to me. Nature can create some pretty incredible things.
 
Looks like a piece of very highly weathered Limestone to me and natural. I bet if you look closely you will see Fossils in the stone.
 
Thank you for your input grim . I will check it out later when I get home!!!
 
A moccasin mannequin ??
 
Never know when an odd rock might be something good.
true! And I don't have a lot of time too hunt or study artifacts like I'd like too. So if I'm hunting and find something that I question then I keep it til further notice!! :)
 
Nice to have a rock garden they don't go bad lok
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom