What's new

Any ideas

rls2040

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Found this in a bin at a landscape business next door to a store I was at in Macon Ga., it is green so I am almost sure it is made of copper.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-1960677673.webp
    image-1960677673.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 73
  • image-3569535579.webp
    image-3569535579.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-511675856.webp
    image-511675856.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Looks like a ruler to me. course I would need to see the whole thing to be for sure. I have one, they are great for measuring things. This particular ruler, the three sided type comes in the foot length (12 inches) as I recall and can also measure things in metric as well. I am not sure what the other thing your showing is, hard to tell from your pic's.:dontknow::tongue3:
 
Since I have been a Registered Land Surveyor since 1976 I am familiar with a ruler,however we call them a scale, metric is something I am aware of also. A meter is 3.2808 feet....rls2040

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
looks like a small piece of metal that corroded and captured particles of grit/sand... looks like the kind of stuff I detect up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom