What's new

$30 Clovis at KY antique store?!??

knapper1492

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Hi all
I stopped at the same antique store in KY this week and the owner found this in her “junk” bin. She said she had it for years and apparently found near the KY, TN border on a farm years ago. I’m not an expert but this looks Clovis like. Does it look authentic? I paid $30 for it-I’m a frequent customer there so I got a deal of it’s real . What do you think? One side has a lot of cortex. Nice flute on one side.
Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1972.webp
    IMG_1972.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1970.webp
    IMG_1970.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1969.webp
    IMG_1969.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 213
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom