What's new

Any ideas?

I have one. Stop linking pics to facebook. I won't even look at it. Remember, if something is free (faceboook, free VPNs, etc...) you are the product! ****erburg has enough money.
 
Upvote 0
I have one. Stop linking pics to facebook. I won't even look at it. Remember, if something is free (faceboook, free VPNs, etc...) you are the product! ****erburg has enough money.

Here's the OPs pictures.....

20201214_144552.webp

20201214_144612.webp
 
Upvote 0
I’m banned from Facebook. They don’t like Patriots.

Not a clue what that is. Thanks ffuries for posting pick.
 
Upvote 0
I got lots of ideas, but none about what that item is! :laughing7: Thanks for posting.
 
Upvote 0
I think it is some type of calf weaning device, Google calf weaning nose flap. Not sure if this is it but I think it was Identified as this before.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry guys.....Didn't know how else to do it. Where are the Grand kids when you need them....:BangHead:
 
Upvote 0
I Banned commie-book From my life.
And would like to Ban it's mention from here, like an obscene word :icon_thumright:

my guess half of a vintage buckle
because of the Spikes.

il_340x270.2473959885_djrn.webp

But For what ?

The decoration looks a Bit Feminine , so I was thinking Garter belt or purse, But can't find similar

But it wouldn't surprise me if Saddle Bags or other on a horse, as the strap looks leather ?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom