What's new

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

kelseybg

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
These are some of the most stand out pieces, but there are many, many more! I found (so far) over 500 of different and unique pieces while metal detecting! I just kept pulling out more and more! I believe I have found cooking balls, I suspect this could be a possible burn midden! What do you all think?
image.webp
 
Welcome to tnet!

It would be helpful if you gave a general location, (state).
Your items look similar to petrified wood. Here in the western states petrified wood is found along with the residue of coal and darkened soil.


File #1 231.webp

A similar example that I recovered. (From my photo files)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
i see two artifacts and a lot of petrified wood.
 
Upvote 0
i see two artifacts and a lot of petrified wood.

I agree. I find quite a bit of petrified wood here in Texas and that looks a lot like it. One of those "points" looks nice. Could we get a better shot of it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom