What's new

Any interest in Mark Twain, CW site hunting?

moholedigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mexico, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I'm not sure, but it might be possible to hunt some good areas near Florida, MO (Mark Twain Lake area) including Samuel Clemens' property and the site of what is said to be a small Civil War skirmish. If I could permission, how many would be interested in hitting that site?
 
Right off the bat I will say I would and I will volunteer stevesno and Lil Gyps also.... :wink: ....
 
if time & money allow I am so there!
 
Count me in if the timing is right!!! Thanks, Nascarfan
 
Baldingboy and I would try to make it if every thing worked out. It's a 4 hour drive for us looks like.....
 
Sounds like a great idea, the girls and I need to get out of town for a couple days, pick a date and let us know.

Charlie, Laci and Paige ;D
 
That would be great. I would only hope that the time of the hunt and my free time would come together. I'm in if its still open........Thank you.......HH......gregd573
 
We wouldnt be able to go until the girls are out of school....which would be after the middle of June
 
Since every day is Saturday to me,I got the time if you got the place.Sit 'em up.
 
Me! Count me in. I haven't got to detect much over the past year, so if I got a reason, I will make the time to go :thumbsup:
 
I'm not sure if I'll still be in Springfield when you all get out there... but if I am, and money & time isn't an issue, I'd make a best effort to meet up. It looks to be about 4 hours north of me.

Bran <><
 
I hate to be the one to bring it up but most of that area is a state park. Is the property located outside the park?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom