What's new

any of you hit your ...

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
head on pull up bars huntin schools?
 
Yes I'm 6'4" I do it all the time!!!! Chug That's why I Have Dame Bramage :tard:
 
C&R Santa's other elves said:
Yes I'm 6'4" I do it all the time!!!! Chug That's why I Have Dame Bramage :tard:
it only hurts a little while. ;D
 
what really hurts are those bars they can walk with there hand every foot or so over head bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, and bang till you get to the end of them :laughing7:
 
dld said:
what really hurts are those bars they can walk with there hand every foot or so over head bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, and bang till you get to the end of them :laughing7:
now that hurts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom