looking like 34 Sunday, Im gonna go to a local farm see how long i can last lol....
Where you from SD51?
Hey Toecutter I’ll go if you pick me up. I’m in Niagara Falls. I hunt beaches here all winter. I’ll be ready to go and have hot coffee for ya.
Hi Tp. I would love to hit the USA side sometime but I haven’t got a passport either.hey I am a couple hours south. You ever hit the usa side? I don't have a passport.
Hi Tp. I would love to hit the USA side sometime but I haven’t got a passport either.
2018 is almost done only a couple weekends left to get 2018 finds in the book, anyone around Michigan hardcore enough to go out this weekend? Ill be out their some were looking for the shinny anyone care to join? or care to have me join!! lol![]()

Lolhmmm mighty tempting your only 6 hours and 1 minute away!!
Hi Sturrat!! do you use neoprene waders? place im going to this weekend is a old swimming hole on what used to be a Indianian reservation and is state land now, was wondering about keeping my feet and hand warm, what do you recommend?