What's new

Any one in the Upper Peninsula?

kilpelaj

Greenie
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Linden
Detector(s) used
Whites, Spectra V3
Lake Linden here. Let me know where your at, might be able to get out and dig.
 
lake gogebic area here---been up in your area lots of times looking for copper
 
nice area, ive seen samples from the rock piles, havent hit them myself yet. need to find some i can hunt on.
 
I am in the Crystal Falls / Iron River area, let me know if you want to get out and do some diggin'.
 
Im game to head out, if you get up my way let me know. If i head down that way ill let you know as well.
 
I'm new to Treasurenet but not to metal detecting, I live in the Houghton area and recently had my best metal detecting bud move to Texas. I'm always looking for someone to dig with.. hit me up next time your going out.
 
houghton area
 
Ten miles south of "the" bridge! But my heart is on the north side!
 
Nisula at the bottom of CC.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom