What's new

Any one seen the new Garret AT pro?

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tennessee
This looks sweet waterproof to 10 feet. Finally a I'd detector with notch discrimination that is waterproof. I got to have at least one. Garret has hit a home run with this one what many jewelry hunters have been asking for for years some one finally listened.

Jason
 
Upvote 0
At 15 MHZ im guessing it will do terrible at the beach. But you all know I love Garrett and would preorder one right now if I had a dotted line to sign on.

CB
 
CRACKBADGER said:
At 15 MHZ im guessing it will do terrible at the beach. But you all know I love Garrett and would preorder one right now if I had a dotted line to sign on.

CB

I am with you badger think the 15 will be real sensitive to the salt but who knows want to try one out at the beach. Should be a great fresh water jewlery detector. I have just the spot to use it picked out. Think I could pay for it in just a few days of hunting there. Lots of gold but I need that small 5" coil to really get to it. no other water detector gives that option yet.

jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom