ANY SCOOPS FOR SALE??

reg11756

Feb 4, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites SURF PI; MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking to pick up good used SS or aluminum scoop for Hawaii trip next week. 2 piece or head only for packing. Full retail is a bit rich for me at the moment. Must be able to ship to CA by 2/18.

Cash or trade for ????

Call or text to 661-510-7713

I have posted in classified and I am a Charter Member

Upvote 0

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you don't have any luck buying one, I'll loan you one of my spares.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455391803.112729.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455391819.680051.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If you don't have any luck buying one, I'll loan you one of my spares.

That sir is a very kind offer from you! Accolades are certainly deserved. One thing about TNet = there's a whole lot of trust and generosity found here.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OR MAKE A POST - "GOING TO HAWAII - LITTLE HELP PLEASE "- AND SEE IF THEIRS ANY ONE WHERE YOURE GOIN THAT MAY LOAN YOU ONE

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
+1 had very good surprises on TNET and it is very nice to have US friends when you are located in Europe. Beach MD market is almost 100% located and developped in north america.

If someone comes to europe and especially south europe, I can borrow scoops and detectors!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUY WAS LUCKY IN ANTIQUA - HE BOUGHT A REAL CHEAP ONE AND BROKE IT - I ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST 2 OF EVERYTHING WITH ME HERE OR ABROAD AND I SAW HE WAS HAVING PROBS DIGGING AND LET HIM BORROW MY BACK UP SCOOP FOR THE DAY - HAVE HELPED OUT A FEW OTHERS OVER THE YRS TOO - I ALWAYS TRY HAVING REPLACEMENTS OR BACK UPS OF MOST THINGS NEEDED FOR WATER HUNT OR I'LL HAVE THE STUFF TO JIMMY RIG OR REPAIR MOST STUFF - HEAVY DUTY DUCK TAPE - GORILLA GLUE - ZIP TIES - EXTRA NUTS AND BOLTS SCREWS ETC
IF REDCOBRA IS NOT TO FAR FROM YOU - WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD STOP BY AND BORROW ONE FROM HIM
MIGHTY NICE FOR HIM TO OFFER:notworthy:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+1 had very good surprises on TNET and it is very nice to have US friends when you are located in Europe. Beach MD market is almost 100% located and developped in north america.

If someone comes to europe and especially south europe, I can borrow scoops and detectors!
WELL IF YOU EVER COME MY WAY - AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH GEAR - DONT BE AFFRAID TO ASK :sunny:

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
WELL IF YOU EVER COME MY WAY - AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH GEAR - DONT BE AFFRAID TO ASK :sunny:

If I can give me a private detecting lesson, with pleasure Casper. Material without the local experience....

Thanks and maybe in a short period of time...

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Likewise Casper, if you ever make it to the west coast, let me know. I'd love to learn your in water techniques. I have a few places in mind we could try. Not many people venture into the water that I've seen.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Likewise Casper, if you ever make it to the west coast, let me know. I'd love to learn your in water techniques. I have a few places in mind we could try. Not many people venture into the water that I've seen.
Look up surfnturf - he is from Ma. and live out your way -don't know how far - but he is an awesome water hunter - maybe you 2 can hook up

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look up surfnturf - he is from Ma. and live out your way -don't know how far - but he is an awesome water hunter - maybe you 2 can hook up

Thanks for the tip.

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen them and found out they were VERY good for the typical dry dand of the adriatic coast. Not sure they will fit the heavy wet sand with rocks and pebbles

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

reg11756

Feb 4, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites SURF PI; MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx redcobra. Took my standard beach scoop for now as it is two piece. Will def be picking up a new one when I get back to socal. Would love to get together when I have it and come hunt with you.

Managed to hook up with local Kauai legend Dutch Medford for a tuning show and tell with my Surf PI and tips,on where to hunt. Great guy!

Only a bit over $2 in clad on two short outings here, but headed to Waikiki tonight where I can walk to the beaches and spend a bit more time and the wife can have the car.

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx redcobra. Took my standard beach scoop for now as it is two piece. Will def be picking up a new one when I get back to socal. Would love to get together when I have it and come hunt with you.

Managed to hook up with local Kauai legend Dutch Medford for a tuning show and tell with my Surf PI and tips,on where to hunt. Great guy!

Only a bit over $2 in clad on two short outings here, but headed to Waikiki tonight where I can walk to the beaches and spend a bit more time and the wife can have the car.

Good luck with the gold in Waikiki.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread