What's new

Any thoughts on this?

NSdigger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Technetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. I am new to metal detecting and had an interesting find yesterday at a beach in Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am hoping someone can identify what this might be. It is 1.5" X 1.5" and weighs 8 grams. I am unable to bend it with my hands.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.5 KB · Views: 202
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    171.7 KB · Views: 218
Nova Scotia has naturally occurring basaltic minerals. I think it's a natural copper nugget. A very nice find!
 
Upvote 0
Way down here in Arkansas it looks like a ring that has been thrown in the fire...d2
 
Upvote 0
Way down here in Arkansas it looks like a ring that has been thrown in the fire...d2

My first Thought also.

Melted Gold ring That Fused with whatever it was laying on at the Time
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom