What's new

anybody hear of anything new coming out detector wise

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my explorer xs is on its last leg i think . any rumors floating around
 
nothing new for 2012 yet....
 
yes a new model bfo matrix 2012 super duper detector
 
metal mania said:
yes a new model bfo matrix 2012 super duper detector

with honey clusters of oats?
 
Not much new coming but if you are dillegent and keep watching the sites, you may just become the first to know about a new comer. I happen to know of a good one but I cant tell about it. Or they would have to kill me. But it aint any better than my "old reliable" so I don't care anyway.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom