What's new

Anybody know what this could be

Smokunaces

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
IMG_20230823_002349_265.webp
is this a treasure marker?
 
Can we get more photos and some descriptive information, please?

WELCOME to TNET! :hello:
 
Upvote 1
My bad ,I'm new to all this, do you mean like pics from other angles, ok I read sn interview from the1932 . It said there was two entrances sealed . 1 in the horseshoe bend of a creek the other had a hand carved halfbust of a human. head 100 ft dpwntream from other entrance.whatdo u rhink?
 
Upvote 0
My bad ,I'm new to all this, do you mean like pics from other angles, ok I read sn interview from the1932 . It said there was two entrances sealed . 1 in the horseshoe bend of a creek the other had a hand carved halfbust of a human. head 100 ft dpwntream from other entrance.whatdo u rhink?
Yes. In focus pics from different angles might be helpful. At this point I can't/don't think anything. And what you have "revealed" is written so cryptically I don't understand what you're asking.

Oh, and welcome to TNet!
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom