What's new

Anybody near the Yadkin river in N. C.

t120tr6r

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yadkinville N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi. I live in Yadkinville and was wondering if there was anyone close who wants to do some relic hunting. Thanks and best of luck to you all. Merry Christmas!
 
Upvote 0
I live north of you in Virginia. There should be lots of good hunting down your way. I noticed your ID. Do you have an old Triumph or Ten?
 
Good eye! Those old bikes are my other passion. Have several old Triumps and HDs. Some have come down to me from my Grandpa and Dad. Lets go for a ride!
 
You are the first person to make sence of my handle, ever! Well done Steve!
 
I have had dozens of Triumphs over the years. I have been buying, selling, trading old, mostly British bikes for years. I have a 1970 T100R in the shed now. My rider is a 1948 Indian Chief and I have a 1975 Norton 850 Commando and a 1961 Simson 425s.
 
Wow. Very cool stuff. Got a 69 tr6 in the house. A 55 trw military model, a 1967 Bonnie. 70 t100, 78 model cafe racer. A 800 cc Bonnie dragster with head backwards wheelie bar, air shift and 9" slick. A couple of shovelheads and twin cams. There is a Montessa and a bultaco and maybe even a BSA around somewhere. I love the norton and intend to have one before i die. I bet your indian stops traffic going down the road! We gotta go for a ride this spring! Merry Christmas!
 
Just sold a life time collection of BSA stuff including a rare Spitfire that I raced n the 60,s. Didn't really want to but when the knees go,,, everything goes. Tony
I have had dozens of Triumphs over the years. I have been buying, selling, trading old, mostly British bikes for years. I have a 1970 T100R in the shed now. My rider is a 1948 Indian Chief and I have a 1975 Norton 850 Commando and a 1961 Simson 425s.
 
My right knee is shot too... But i have a great big hill close!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom