What's new

Anyone checking their turtles?

Your link doesn't work, but I read a story on some news site today about the turtle with pounds of coins in its belly, I think from a wishing well. Never thought turtles would eat coins but maybe it's just this one turtle that eats them.

Found the article in the Washington Post. The vets removed some eleven pounds of coins from the turtle.
 
Last edited:
Here's the story.

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 6.42.31 AM.webp
 
A live piggy .....uh turtle bank....coooll
 
I have 4 turtles. Maybe I can retire!
 
Killing a turtle for money would be very bad karma.
I think for surgery my vet would charge more than the turtle had in it's tummy.
My dog just cost $1500.
 
Maybe that why I keep getting detector hits on piles of poop! :munky2:
 
No digging in poop for me, I am not that poor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom