What's new

Anyone Collect Ugly Knives? GONE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
Okay, most of you know I don't eat meat. I don't even like to touch it, so when I got this ugly knife as a gift from someone (obviously with a weird sense of humor :tard: I giggled but thought, this is not something that I am going to cherish LOL.

Anyway, if any of you want an oddball knife in your collection, you can have it. :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9871.webp
    IMG_9871.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_9872.webp
    IMG_9872.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_9873.webp
    IMG_9873.webp
    29 KB · Views: 644
Re: Anyone Collect Ugly Knives?

Peach i'll take it, if it's still avalable
 
Re: Anyone Collect Ugly Knives?

extractor said:
Peach i'll take it, if it's still avalable

Okay, it's all yours. PM me your address so I can ship it off to you.

Thanks for taking the ugly thing off my hands. :tongue3:
 
Re: Anyone Collect Ugly Knives?

I think it was a joke because you don't eat meat.
 
Re: Anyone Collect Ugly Knives?

LOL, Yes I KNOW it had to be. :laughing9: :tard:

But still, I don't want it so it's shipping off to Willie. :tongue3:
 
hummm ----cut the bull--- who sent it to ya ? :D
 
:icon_thumleft: Got It Peach. I love it! Thanks again, your the best! :wink: Extractor
 
extractor said:
:icon_thumleft: Got It Peach. I love it! Thanks again, your the best! :wink: Extractor

LOL, Glad someone loves it :laughing9: You're welcome Willie :tongue3:
 
ivan salis said:
hummm ----cut the bull--- who sent it to ya ? :D

MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all people, jeeeeeeeeez :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom