Hogtown Hunter

Jan 30, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going on a vacation to Tennessee and staying on the Tennessee River. We plan on visiting Shiloh Battlefield while were there. I know dont even think about bringing detector there but may head over to Corinth, Mississippi and searching around there for a half day. I've seen maps of the battle there. Was wondering if you can search public parks or even some of the creeks that look like they were very near the action. Thanks

nurse007

May 2, 2022
I'm going on a vacation to Tennessee and staying on the Tennessee River. We plan on visiting Shiloh Battlefield while were there. I know dont even think about bringing detector there but may head over to Corinth, Mississippi and searching around there for a half day. I've seen maps of the battle there. Was wondering if you can search public parks or even some of the creeks that look like they were very near the action. Thanks
Did you have any luck finding a place to detect? We are going there and I would like to detect some. Thanks for sharing

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going on a vacation...may head over to Corinth, Mississippi...wondering if you can search public parks or even some of the creeks that look like they were very near the action. Thanks
tn_metal_detector.gif
You might consider browsing Forum: Mississippi for information, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread