What's new

Anyone else tried a magic eraser on coins?

gates21

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
DeKalb, IL.. Home of Cindy Crawford and EDDE
Not sure if it will do any damage, It does take the crud off pretty well, and doesnt seem to harm the coin...someone else give it a shot and let me know what u think

By the way, i'm using Mr Clean magic eraser (pretty cheap)
 
I did yesterday for the first time. it was on a 40% half that was covered in crayon. It actually worked really well and did very little to put wear on the coin. I wouldn't use it on valuable coins of course, but I would use it again.
 
after a good cleaning in soap water and a tooth brush
ill erase them if they warrant it ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom