What's new

ANyone ever see one of these?

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I've done this for a long time, so you'd think I would have seen this before. But I haven't.

Has anyone seen a $20 rolll of halves? Everything I have seen has been $10 rolls. But, here it is. A $20 roll, straight from the bank.

Is this unique? have you seen others??
 

Attachments

  • half roll.webp
    half roll.webp
    824 bytes · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Got one or two. First one was last year at my CU. More than half full of silver! Man was I jaded! FFD
 
I got a few about a year and a half ago. Produced a handful of 40%s. And that's the only time I've seen $20 rolls.
 
Just one, about 13 months ago. Not very common these days.
 
I got a bunch of them a year ago, I saved them and roll up my 90%ers in them. HH Mark
 
I've came across them now and then.
It is exciting thinking they may be full of silver, but then all clad >:(
 
I have never seen them before but I have read about them every once in a great while here on TNet CRH.
 
Got over $400 in then in jan
 
Yep, a few here and there. I just picked up a couple on a road trip a couple of weeks ago.
 

Attachments

  • $20 Halves roll.webp
    $20 Halves roll.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 167
  • $20 Halves roll.webp
    $20 Halves roll.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom