What's new

Anyone from central ny?

Oneida NY, Rochester NY here......................
 
Endicott / Vestal area here.
 
Nope. Don't belong to any clubs. My parents did back in the day.
 
Nope. Don't belong to any clubs. My parents did back in the day.

Ahh ok. I live in Apalachin so I was just wondering
 
North of Chittenango here. Had been at it for a few years, but I have more or less taken a break for the last year and am getting back into it.
Send Me a PM and we can chat.
 
Cortland county area
 
Ithaca cortland county here. Hunting the old cellar holes in the surrounding state land all this summer!
 
Well mr whitey i think u an i might have to link up lol
 
Cortland county, kinda new to the hobby and looking for people to hunt with.
 
I bounce back and forth between Onondaga and Otsego counties.
 
Seneca falls, NY
 
Cicero, NY
HH,
Donny
 
Schoharie County. Been at it for a couple of years... lots of cellar holes in them woods! I've never seen any evidence of other detectorists at the spots I've been digging, so I might be the only one in my area... not that I'm complaining.
 
Cortland County here looking for a hunting partner pm me if you want to go.
 
Penfield, NY (Rochester)
 
Broome county too. What kind of treasure hunting do you do trwinsto?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom