What's new

Anyone from central ny?

khanos1

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
syracuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunting, medal detecting, or collectors?
 
I know a few MD's from central ny and I've hunted up your way. I live outside Syracuse and have fellow hunters in Jamesville, Solvay, Nedrow, Minoa and Sherrill to name a few. Check out my blog and look under the popular posts for lost treasures of NY - it gives some information of ghost towns and lost treasure.

Metal Detecting
 
Owego NY here
 
Broome County here. I'm about 20 minutes from Owego.

Yeah Calvin Harris. He's got alot of $$$$ so his trial has been ongoing for years. It's quite obvious that he's behind her disappearance. She was about to divorce his a$$
 
Broome County here. I'm about 20 minutes from Owego.

Yeah Calvin Harris. He's got alot of $$$$ so his trial has been ongoing for years. It's quite obvious that he's behind her disappearance. She was about to divorce his a$$

Hey man, i haven't seen you on in awhile..i sent you a couple PM's quite awhile back cuz you said you knew places to hunt but want me to PM you and stuff
 
Oneida lake area here(oswego county)

Metal Detecting
 
Hello, Ed from Clay NY here. I've been coinshooting off and on for the past 30 yrs. I've been out of the loop for some time now due to building and repairing computers for people and my full time job at Anheuser Busch/Inbev. But, I think I've gotten the treasure bug again, lol
 
Half hour west of Syracuse here.
 
I'm from Monroe Township Middlesex County and also Staten Island NY
 
Hi all, Syracuse area here. New and looking for someone to help me out and hunt together.
 
I'm out near Solvay
 
Otsego county . About 15 miles from cooperstown
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom