What's new

Anyone got the blues?

Have you done an Acoustic Thread yet?

 
Last edited:
Have you done an Acoustic Thread yet?
No I have not. I have... "Time to Rock" "Modern Country" "Cover songs" "Disco" "Ballads"
"Women of Rock & Roll":icon_thumright:
Muddyhanz has "Time to Thrash! " We need an "Opera" thread too.
No! No!:laughing7:
 
Night at the opera?8-)

 
Rory Gallaher is God!!!!



Open Up the Johnny Walker- We can foget about the ice!

Rory
 
Last edited:
OV, I saw him a couple years ago, and as great as he is on an electric, he rocks on an acoustic! Everyone else in the band took a break and he put on a one man show for probably 30 minutes on an acoustic before the others came back out.
 
OV, I saw him a couple years ago, and as great as he is on an electric, he rocks on an acoustic! Everyone else in the band took a break and he put on a one man show for probably 30 minutes on an acoustic before the others came back out.

Yes he was jamming with BB King at the age of 12 or 13.
I was at BB King's 80th Birthday jam, BB, Joe Bonamassa and Kenny Wayne shepherd. Great concert!
 
Austin Young & No difference

Blue as can be.

 
Interesting...I have yet to see this name pop up thru the entire thread...slightly befuddled!!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom