What's new

Anyone growing tierd of turkey & pie yet?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....I'm getting there. :laughing7: (....a few pounds heavier, for sure.)
 
Nope. Want another "bigscoop" of both! ;)
Gonna try making turkey �� chili tomorrow.
Peace ✌
 
Not quite yet, I've finished all of the white meat yesterday by eating numerous sandwiches since Thursday, right now I am finishing off the dark meat along with some dressing. By this evening it will be gone!
 
Nope. Making turkey noodle soup right now.
 
Nope! We went to the relatives so our left overs are less. I did make the mistake of eating turkey Sunday morning before going detecting, lol! I was having trouble keeping up with the M6!
 
I'm making white bean and turkey chili later this week with some fire roasted poblano peppers,cumin, and chicken broth and all the goody toppings like cilantro,avocado, red onion,and toasted tortilla crisps,yum. I could never grow tired of pie though.
 
That's a big YES!
 
I've been to 3 different turkey dinners this week, Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Yep, I'm turkeyed out and was never so glad to see a Monday morning come! :laughing7:
 
Turkey, a variety of sliced cheeses, and Ritz crackers tonight.......I'm about out of creative ideas. :laughing7:
 
My wife sends me off to work with a lunch every day.... I was never so happy to see salami!
 
NOPE! I'm only sad that the sweet potatoes are all gone.
 
I never get tired of turkey, love turkey sandwiches, turkey and dressing or just eating a slice of turkey breast...
 
Nope. Any time there are three meals on the table in a given day I do not complain.
 
All gone...last of the dressing went tonight...pecan pie is gone, pumpkin pie is gone...one skinny slice of cheese cake is all that remains from Thanksgiving.
 
Someone recently told me, "It's not even good turkey until it starts to smell like aged turkey." :laughing7: Uh....ok.
 
Turkey, a variety of sliced cheeses, and Ritz crackers tonight.......I'm about out of creative ideas. :laughing7:
Turkey slices on rye, with bacon, provolone, slice of apple, little mayo..... did I forget anything?
hope that helps some...... :laughing7:
 
Turkey slices on rye, with bacon, provolone, slice of apple, little mayo..... did I forget anything?
hope that helps some...... :laughing7:
You forgot a little dollop of spicy brown mustard. :icon_thumright:
 
Turkey chili today......which was a bit too much concoction. Stomach still smoking from the embers....:laughing7:
 
I just know I'll be facing turkey again at Christmas.....preparing a list of all the possible dish possibilities ahead of time. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom