Anyone having problem connecting to Detectorprospector?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it is down hard.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just tried and it is still down for me out here on the Left Coast.

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only can’t pull up the site today, but for the last few days I couldn’t sign in when I did get on.

OP
OP
A

Aerospace guy

Greenie
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter..I read the rules carefully and in no way doI feel I have violated them. I am merely asking for info..not supplying a "link" to another website. I like to keep it friendly and be helpful and receive helpful info in return. I don't feel this attitude applies to you though..I think you are being "petty".

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter..I read the rules carefully and in no way doI feel I have violated them. I am merely asking for info..not supplying a "link" to another website. I like to keep it friendly and be helpful and receive helpful info in return. I don't feel this attitude applies to you though..I think you are being "petty".

??!?!?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What are you talking about, you didn't post a link, I didn't say a word about a link, nor did I say you violated the rules, all I said was "Looks like it is down hard."

OP
OP
A

Aerospace guy

Greenie
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Treasure Hunter..I posted in wrong area..I apologize...got a msg> from Administrator to "read the rules"! Didn't feel I should be "called out" in front of everyone for just asking a simple question! I am a troglodyte when it comes to all things internet.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Treasure Hunter..I posted in wrong area..I apologize...got a msg> from Administrator to "read the rules"! Didn't feel I should be "called out" in front of everyone for just asking a simple question! I am a troglodyte when it comes to all things internet.

Sorry, who sent the message, it should say who sent it. Are you talking about my signature, it says "PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ"? If so that is my signature, it is always there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Aerospace guy

Greenie
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No prob! was going out today to the El Paso mountains and noticed 1/2 inch rain and "flood" watch so I'll unload camper and go tomorrow in my truck just for the day. Wet ground should make for good detecting and digging. Recently went to to Rye Patch for training with Gerry's Detectors and feel much more confident with my EQ800. Found gold, in fact ALL the EQ owners found gold even though the area has been "pounded" for years. The 1st 6000 was there as well as 2 7000's and a SD2300 which made for a real comparison. When a target was found all the detectors swept the target and then a couple inches was taken off...sweep again and then dig target. The EQ's can find really small gold that the 6000 and 7000 and 2300 won't hear. The 6000 finds slightly bigger targets at 6 to 10 inches that the EQ800 and SD2300 won't hear until some dirt is taken off top of target.
Got to say the 6000 is a "sweet" machine! It is light (compared to 7000) , perfectly balanced and telescopes down for packing.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard from someone on another forum that Steve is out prospecting and should be back in August.

He may not be aware of the problem!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread