What's new

Anyone Heard From Bigcypresshunter?

Last time I heard from BCH he said the Internet connection there in the swamp was about nil.
Hope he's doing well and will emerge soon.
Don....
 
Last time I heard from BCH he said the Internet connection there in the swamp was about nil.
Hope he's doing well and will emerge soon.
Don....
Especially if he's using a Metropcs phone. Doesn't look like he's posted for about 9 months. :dontknow:
 
I see he's back so that's good. For some reason my computer isn't letting me pm him or anyone else.


I get this...


This page isn’t working

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).


ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR



 
TNet doesn’t seem to like Chrome. I have various issues when I do stuff on TNet with Chrome, so for consistency, I’ve switched to my Apple product or Internet Exploder.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom