What's new

Hoover Boys - anyone heard from Kurt?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
6,108
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m just curious if anyone has heard from Kurt from the Hoover Boys or know anything about where he could be?

I know people take breaks and don’t have content etc etc. But Kurt has always been good about making a video even if there was no content just to keep his fans informed.

Not trying to bug the dude ( even thou I’ve hit him up on FB a week or 2 ago and haven’t heard back) but I was just curious if anyone knew if anything.
 
No, but do you believe the videos are 100%?
 
Kurt is an avid fisherman. Maybe he's gone fishin'?
 
Kurt is an avid fisherman. Maybe he's gone fishin'?

I just saw he checked himself in a self help place for the last month. He’s a strong guy so I know he can get thru this!!
 

Kurt you're in our prayers and we are all pulling for you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom