ANYONE HERE KNOWS ABOUT JAVA GOLD BAR???

atirage12

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum, i have items JAVA GOLD GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, AU BARS and had a number B- 529621 -AU B-52AU.jpg anyone tell me if this is real or not, am not familiar with AU bars. thanks.

Upvote 0

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like AU bars, but am more interested in AG bars. Do you have any of those to sell?

:D

OP
OP
A

atirage12

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the moment i don't have any AG bar, the one i pictured is the AU bars i got from a deep cave and it was covered like a asphalt or something black on it when i cut it in two pieces yellow

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the moment i don't have any AG bar, the one i pictured is the AU bars i got from a deep cave and it was covered like a asphalt or something black on it when i cut it in two pieces yellow
Can you show us a picture of the cut bar..:icon_scratch:

SS

renci

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place of the find

Hello this is my first time posting on this forum, i have items JAVA GOLD GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, AU BARS and had a number B- 529621 -AU View attachment 728231 anyone tell me if this is real or not, am not familiar with AU bars. thanks.

Hello, Where did you got it? In Mindanao?
Thanks.

SilverPirate

Dec 23, 2012
Boerne Tx.
Detector(s) used
New Minelab E-Trac with Sunray probe, Garrett Ace 350, Teknetics Delta, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, hope its not fake!

renci

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think, you can do the testing if its fake or not anytime, its already in your hands.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
A

atirage12

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes sir it's on my mind to test AU that i have, but i don't know anything about chemical testing. if someone know please tell me what am i going to do. any help would much appreciated. thanks

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes sir it's on my mind to test AU that i have, but i don't know anything about chemical testing. if someone know please tell me what am i going to do. any help would much appreciated. thanks

Troll.

Hans

Jul 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Java gold bar

Hi!
I live in Phils six months every year and are often requested to evaluate "treasures".
So far, no gold, no platinum but a lot of steel, brass, copper and so on.
Since most metals are greyish, most owners hope the finding is platinum.
When I go back to Phils in November, I will take a look at three gold bars also from Java.
The owner has cut a small sample and will send it here (Sweden) for testing.
I will tell you the result later, in this forum.
I guess there is a lot of treasures dig down, but most of the findings is fake. The average guy who find something sell it in a secret way (at a low price) and keep his mouth shut.

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Dang BB, with your first post I was hoping we were gonne get to string the guy along with fake buying interest and so on.:)
And if the original poster is actually asking a legitimate question I will say that acid testing is not difficult and if one has internet access one should be able to easily order testing supplies and learn for him or herself whether the bars are real or not instead of asking on a forum with a few poor pictures.

I don't normally reply to the Java, Phillipine, Japanese, etc. WW2 gold bar treasure threads but it gets irritating. I am aware of the rules about skepticism regarding other members finds but I think these kinds of threads (which I've never seen that aren't scams) are different.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread