Anyone here?

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds great - That week, I could do Saturday or Sunday, but probably not during the week, have family coming to visit. would the 14th or 15th work for you all?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14th or 15th works for me - either one sounds good.

Really looking forward to it!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gill is only ~100 miles from me so that's an easy trip. Someone I know may be interested as well - he's gone this weekend, but I'll try to get in touch and see if he wants to join and leave word here.

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds good - Saturday, rain date Sunday. I'm also going to let a friend know, if that's ok, Country Girl.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
No problem. May have a suprise location, let you know later, will send some pictures! Hope the waether holds out, keep your fingers crossed!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a hunting partner who's gonna come along - Saturday 14th with rain date of Sunday 15th. As we get closer, just PM me with place and time to meet and we'll be there.

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hunting buddy's going to meet us, too. He has to work in the AM on Saturday, so he'll plan on meeting us there in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to it! Country, is there anything I can do to help?

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Should be fairly simple, get a little closer I'll get you directions. (pm me) Do you guys realize there is a huge hunt going on at a civil war site (I think it's MO) the same day, the 14th? I just caught iit yesterday. Should be interesting come monday to see who found what, cuz now there are two planned hunts. Looks like TN willl be ot of biz that day!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Just got off the phone with the head of the Gill historical commision, he says there were other houses down in this field that I was unaware of and told me where, foundations are gone, but should be fun and better than I even imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Groovedymond

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry guys.. I can't do this one... :( I am however excited to see your finds. I know this will not be the last one... I will join you guys in the future.

PLEASE post when you get stuff! Get a group photo too so we can all see who is who... or.. then again... maybe we shouldn't.. lol

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too bad you can't join us groove, when you got us motivated, but you're right - won't be the last time. I'm excited - should be great. Country Girl, I'll PM you re: locations.
Lara

Deep Seeker

Oct 6, 2003
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XS-2a Pro, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you looking for any other MDsts? I have done nearly only beaches - very easy to dig in sand. Would like to try other areas. Are these fields plowed? Are they well grown over? Let me know. I'm in central Mass area. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread