What's new

Anyone home?

Slim_Pickins

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lincoln Park, Mi
Detector(s) used
I have 2 white's coinmasters and 1 Garrett ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been watching this site for sometime now. Looks like a ghost town.
Ummmm, ahhh well. Looks like I will be forced to use a general do all site to find a coin shooting companion.
Was hoping this was more then " I'll show mine if you show me yours. " site.
best wishes.
 
Where are you?
 
alot of people are not active in the winter due to snow a few of us are so wait until spring if lookin for a partner
 
Slim Pickins what part of MI are you at or close to. I am over by Hillsdale like megnpat said not many getting out to post anything this spring will be different. If you are close to where I am at I am always looking for someone to get out with. It just seems more fun when you have company the doing it by yourself. Plus a lot safer with others around.
 
hey where you been,like seeing all your finds you are the best
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom