What's new

anyone keep invintory?

treasureace14

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
386
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace250
at school the other day i was talking and my freind came and told me of his house being robbed.and i thought of my collection.so ive decided to take an invintory incase of robery.anve the same worries or thoughts as me?
 
One of the best things you can do is take pictures..pictures...pictures ...of each room in the house...and of all your collections...Easier for the police to locate in case of theft and easy for you when dealing with insurance companies.
 
i mean my coin collection.
 
If someone takes the time to break in...they will take anything they get their hands on...including the tv and dvd player..just a thought..I have everything in pics..including my collection. Closeups of the best.
 
I keep an up to date inventory of my collections on my computer, with backup Cd's in my safe & at my kid's place. Also have a printout at both places.
 
I would check into a separate insurance policy for your more valuable finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom