What's new

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT?Minelab pro find 25 pinpointer , going to buy.

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to buy this pinpointer and was wondering if anyone knows about it..
 
I have one and it works well, it is not my first choice due to the sensitivity being weaker than my TRX.
 
I prefer both my Garret pro pointer and pro pointer at.
 
The Garrett died on me and not to happy with it,how about the trx? Is it better ?
 
Now I think I'm going to go with whites TRX
 
TRX!!! I love Minelab and Whites, but TRX is the way to go in my opinion. I actually wanted the Minelab to go with the CTX, but the TRX is simply a better unit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom