What's new

Anyone know about stamps

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was flipping through this old book that I have know idea what it is lol......but this stamp was in one of the pages in the back
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5089.webp
    IMG_5089.webp
    959.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5090.webp
    IMG_5090.webp
    574.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5091.webp
    IMG_5091.webp
    225.1 KB · Views: 93
Better pic

........
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5098.webp
    IMG_5098.webp
    185.6 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Anyone know about Scott #192
 
Upvote 0
I've been a stamp collector for 60 years, since childhood. Today it is a forgotten hobby, but I still have my childhood collection.

I've that stamp as well, mine are all cancelled. For a truly mint (and yours appears weather beaten), today's catalogues post it for sale at just under $50. Yours hasn't been cancelled, but it's still in too poor a condition to be called "mint".
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are at least six varieties of that stamp that range in value from what 'cw' shows in #6 above--down to about $5.00.
The other five are: Scott's #s 134,145,156,182 and 206.
Don......
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom