What's new

Anyone know of ways for a 15 year old to make money?

When I was a kid I made my money shovelling snow in the winter,
weeding and mowing in the spring and summer,
and raking leaves in the fall.
All of this was given a boost with my pop bottle returns,
and dog and cat sitting while folks vacationed.

When I was 14 I was given a job as a fence rider on a ranch.
I was paired with an old timer who was in favor of showing me quickly how it was done.
(seems it was hard on him) LOL

Thom
 
Good grief...

Now I've got to check Forum Rules and Terms of Use for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. ::)
 
texastee2007 said:
PBK said:
Good grief...

Now I've got to check Forum Rules and Terms of Use for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. ::)

??? I thought the answer about tutoring and helping the elderly was very good....what happened?
Forget old people. :evil4:
 
My teen year jobs included; news paper boy, cutting grass, raking leaves, baby sitting ( the easiest gig there is!), washed windows, walking dogs, cleaning out garages. Basically anything that is manual labor.

Ed D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom