What's new

Anyone know this COIN????????

kongfish

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cudjoe Key, Florida
Detector(s) used
Several
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Anyone know what this coin is?
The front is The lady liberty?Huh??
The back is $2.00 Bahama's coin?Huh??
I found this coin while buying stuff on Ebay After paying $3.00 dollars for it, I found it in my mail box a couple of days later. I really have no clue as to what it is, that's why I bought it. I am guessing it is some kind of Chinese fake coin, it is silver I had it tested. If anyone knows what it is and where it came form let me know I am curious, I like it, it is very weird. But I know someone on here will solve the mystery as to who would make a coin like this.

Thanks,
Gary
 

Attachments

  • $2bk.webp
    $2bk.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 276
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 277
I dont recognize it as one of the Chinese fantasy coins but its a good guess. Its very interesting.

It appears the 1966 Bahamas coin is silver but the Franklin Mint also minted these. Nothing with Liberty so far. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • flamingos coin.webp
    flamingos coin.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom